Discovering Your Vocations in the Family, Church, and Society
A free Bible study for use in your congregation or home!
- What Is the Doctrine of Vocation?
- Discovering Your Vocation in the Family
- Discovering Your Vocation in the Church
- Discovering Your Vocation in Civil Society
How to Use This Bible Study
- “Discovering Your Vocations” is suitable for adult Bible studies in the congregation as well as for home study, with parents leading senior-high level children.
- Each of the four lessons is designed for one long class (60 to 75 minutes) or else two shorter classes (45 minutes each).
- To adjust the pacing, the instructor may assign different people to look up distinct Bible passages (for a faster pace) or have all participants look up each passage together (for a slower pace).
- When a lesson is split into two sessions, the introductory prayer may be re-used during the second session.
- Instructors also may wish to view the video archive of a series of presentations concerning vocation that Dr. Ryan MacPherson delivered at the 2016 Wittenberg Academy Family Retreat.
Click here to download a free PDF copy of this Bible study.
TAGS: Fatherhood, Civic Order, Motherhood, Family, Vocation
Click for a Printer-Friendly Copy