Christian Education Symposium (Wasilla, Alaska, July 1, 2017)
Christian Education Symposium
Commemorating the Quincentennial of the Lutheran Reformation, 1517–2017
Saturday, July 1, 2017
- Main Events: Saturday, July 1, 2017, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Bonus Sessions: Friday evening and Sunday morning
- Click to Download Full Schedule
- Click to Download Promotional Poster
- Click to Register
- Rediscovering God’s Design for Marriage
- Priests of Their Home: The Deuteronomy 6 Family
- The Church, the State, and the Family in Education: The Matthew 28, Romans 13, and Ephesians 6 Connection
- Intergenerational Mentoring: The Titus 2 Congregation
- The Five “Solas” of the Reformation
- Professor Ryan C. MacPherson is Chair of the History Department at Bethany Lutheran College (Minnesota), founding president of the Hausvater Project, and author of numerous books, including Studying Luther’s Large Catechism and Telling the Next Generation.
- Attorney Nathan K. MacPherson is a second-generation Constitutional defense attorney whose expertise includes advising parents, pastors, and government officials on First Amendment, taxation, education, and parental rights issues. This conference will be the first time that brothers Ryan and Nathan MacPherson appear as fellow presenters.
- Pastor Robbin Robbert has served for twenty years in the ministry, spending the past five years at King of Kings Lutheran Church. He also chairs the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Syond’s Committee for the Ministry to the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Childcare and Mini VBS
1601 N. Lucille St.
Wasilla, AK 99654
Affordable Lodging Options
Please contact Pastor Robbert Robbin of King of Kings Lutheran Church at the phone number listed above.
This conference is offered free of charge. We welcome donations to assist us in covering the necessary costs.
We encourage participants to register in advance in order that we may have a headcount for preparing lunch and planning our Mini VBS.
Please also invite your friends via the Facebook event page.
TAGS: Home Devotions, Civic Order, Homeschooling, Parenting, Catechesis, Religious Liberty, Vocation